SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is a blue death error screen that appears in all versions of Windows. Today we will show you how to fix this bug in Windows 10.
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION may be caused by driver incompatibility or software that is not compatible with Windows 10. This error usually includes the name of the file that caused the crash. Therefore we use this name to find a solution for the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error.
Here are some more examples of this error:
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Windows 10
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Windows 7
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 00000000`c0000005
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION netio.sys Windows 10
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION blue screen
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION VirtualBox
Update Drivers and Windows
First, let’s update Windows and drivers to see if old drivers cause problems.
- Go to “Settings”, “Update and Security”, “Windows Update Center”.
2 Click “Check for Updates” and wait until the process is complete.
- 3. Reboot if necessary.
- Go to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Device Manager.
- right-click on “Sound, Video and Game Controllers” and select “Update driver software.
- Select your webcam, right-click and select “Update driver software.
- Reboot and check again.
If the error repeats, update all drivers, especially graphics. If the problem does not disappear after the driver update, uninstall the security software. Don’t forget to replace it with a newer or alternative version after the problem is solved.
Return your computer to the last point of recovery
To start system recovery (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10):
- Click the “Start” button in Windows.
- When you see the search box, type “System recovery” and press “ENTER”.
- Find it in the search results and click System Restore.
- Please enter the administrator password (if applicable / required).
- Follow the instructions of the System Restore Wizard to select an appropriate recovery point.
- Restore your computer with this backup.
If the error ks.sys could not be solved in step 1, go to step 2.
Remove and reinstall the Microsoft Office Access 2010 software.
You can uninstall Microsoft Office Access 2010 software (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10) as follows:
- Click the “Start” button in Windows.
- Enter “Delete” in the search box and press “ENTER”.
- Find and click Software in the search results.
- Find an entry for Microsoft Office Access 2010 14 and click “Delete”.
- Follow the instructions for deletion.
- After completely uninstalling the software, restart your computer and reinstall the Microsoft Office Access 2010 software.
Uninstall the HP webcam drivers and let your system install the common drivers
The second cause of this problem may be HP webcam drivers that conflict with your system. To solve this problem, you can remove them. Windows then installs common drivers for your webcam. This way, you may lose some of the advanced features of your webcam. However, this is a pretty minor sacrifice for a good use of your computer.
To uninstall HP drivers, you need to open Device Manager by pressing the Start button, typing Device Manager, and pressing Enter. In the list of devices, find and expand Image Processing Devices. Inside, you will find device drivers from HP. Right-click and select “Delete” from the drop-down menu. Follow the instructions of the wizard and your drivers will be uninstalled.
When you are finished, reboot your device. Since the driver for your webcam is no longer installed manually, Windows will activate the shared driver. This will not cause any conflicts and BSOD, and you can still use your computer.
Although this error affects a very small number of users http://windowsbulletin.com/fix-system_service_exception-ks-sys-bsod-error/, it can be a big problem for those who use their computer for important work, as it very often fails your system. However, follow the above methods to solve the problem and continue using the device.